FAST™ Intake manifold är gjort i polymer plast, FAST™ LSX delbara insug ger dig upp till 20hk utan att förlora körbarhet eller vrid vid låga varv. Ytterligare en fördel är att med ny materialteknik har man fått 30% starkare polymer plast jämfört med GMs original insug.
FAST™ engineers teamed up with the airflow specialists at RHS® to develop the LSXR™ Intake Manifolds for cathedral port LS1/LS2/ LS6 engines and rectangular port GM LS3 and LS7 engines. The LSXRT™ Intake Manifold was developed for the GM 4.8/5.3/6.0L cathedral port truck engines and cathedral port LS1/LS2/LS6 race applications where hood clearance is not a concern.
- Constructed from an advanced polymer material that offers a host of benefits over aluminum aftermarket intakes, including lighter weight, increased strength and improved heat dissipating characteristics.
- 102mm air inlet that is perfectly suited to the FAST™ Big Mouth 102mm Throttle Body™, but the manifolds can also be used with any OEM or aftermarket 4-bolt 90mm or 92mm throttle bodies.
- Innovative multi-layer design with removable runners for quick and easy disassembly and porting, integrated nitrous bungs and a precise bolt-on fit that permits the use of factory accessories and OEM fuel/emission connections without adjustments or clearance issues.
- When used with a Big Mouth 102mm Throttle Body™, the LSXR™ Intake Manifold produced gains of 16+ Horsepower on a near stock LS7 engine and 26+ Rear Wheel Horsepower on a 500cid RHS® LS Aluminium Block based engine
Part Number 146102 (LS3, L99 & L76):
- Fits LS Rectangle port cylinder head equipped applications (LS3, L99 & L76)